1. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    13 Apr '21 16:54
    I keep getting system error messages when I accept and amend a chellenge from another clan.

I have reported it but have so far been met with silence.

Anyone else having problems?
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    13 Apr '21 17:00
    @medullah

Can you describe the error you are seeing please?
  3. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    14 Apr '21 04:46
    @Russ

"Sorry, an error occurred. Please report this problem."

Straight from the clan page
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    14 Apr '21 15:29
    I can identify the error in our logs, but can you describe what you are doing to cause this bug? More detail, the better!
  5. Standard memberMaxtheminnow
    Gone Fishing
    England
    Moves
    15 Apr '21 21:291 edit
    @russ said
    I can identify the error in our logs, but can you describe what you are doing to cause this bug? More detail, the better!
    Not sure if this is related, but all my challenges are being bounced, even when no changes are made ... Just hit accept, and no start button appears.

Had this today with challenges from mad as mist and libertarians. We have tried several times

A quick look through 10 clans on page 1 and none have challenges started last 2 days ....

I raised a ticket but suspect this is related

Max
  6. yes
    Moves
    16 Apr '21 07:10
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    16 Apr '21 09:59
    @Maxtheminnow

Thanks, looking into this.
  8. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    16 Apr '21 10:51
    @maxtheminnow said
    Not sure if this is related, but all my challenges are being bounced, even when no changes are made ... Just hit accept, and no start button appears.
    This should be fixed now - match-ups were being rejected as altered when they were in fact still the same.
  9. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    16 Apr '21 10:59
    @medullah said
    I keep getting system error messages when I accept and amend a chellenge from another clan.
    I can't be certain that the error you were experiencing is fixed, as I wasn't able to replicate it, but another error that would cause this problem was fixed - and there is a good chance that you were encountering this.
  10. Standard memberMaxtheminnow
    Gone Fishing
    England
    Moves
    18 Apr '21 11:32
    @russ said
    I can't be certain that the error you were experiencing is fixed, as I wasn't able to replicate it, but another error that would cause this problem was fixed - and there is a good chance that you were encountering this.
    The problem I reported does seem to have gone away and challenges are now being accepted

many thanks

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree