1. High Wycombe, UK
    Moves
    10 Jul '19 07:56
    @RUSS

I've just got the latest version of FIREFOX (67.0.4) and noticed a problem that is not in either EDGE or CHROME.

I'm unable to sequence MY GAMES in OLDEST MOVE order AND display the list in STANDARD VIEW.

I can do either one, but not at the same time. If I try to set the sequence, the view changes to expanded. If I try to set the view, the sequence changes to newest moves.

This is 100% repeatable. I'm using Win 10.
  2. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    18 Jul '19 09:30
    I have the same issue and I am using Chrome. I cannot sort by least timeout and also use standard view. It's either one or the other. Also, every time I go to the site my games list defaults to expanded view, when it used to stay as standard. It is REALLY annoying.

I have the absolute latest versions of both Chrome and Windows 10.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    19 Jul '19 08:20
    @dm7

Win 10 / Firefox 68.0 (64-bit), unable to reproduce this.

Do you have any security/cookie clean up software running? This may result in what you describe as your preference is saved in a "cookie".

Anyone else with this problem?

Anyone
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    19 Jul '19 08:20
    @C-J-Horse

Just in case the solution is the most obvious, do you use a bookmark to access the site?
  5. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    19 Jul '19 12:22
    @Russ

Yes
  6. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    19 Jul '19 12:30
    @Russ

Thinking about what you said, I deleted my bookmark and all site cookies. Logged in from fresh and created a new bookmark. Seems to work fine now. Thank you.
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    19 Jul '19 12:311 edit
    @C-J-Horse
    The bookmarked URL for the site probably contains parameters that set your sort order. I would suggest recreating the bookmark.

Edit: Looks like you beat me to it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree