1. Joined
    09 Aug '04
    Moves
    21 Sep '17 02:28
    Can the site add a "Frequent Mover" option to Open Invites? And enforce it, by only designating people as "Frequent Mover" if they exceed a specific average number of moves per game per day, such as 3 or 5 or something the community supports? I am so tired of games dragging with people who claim to prefer fast-paced games, but then only move once or twice per day.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    21 Sep '17 04:41
    Even the most frequent movers on the site have private lives and may sometimes play more slowly than usual. It's simply not possible to accommodate every player's requests for speed.

The simplest way of solving this problem, and it's the one I chose myself years ago, is to become a subscriber so that I could have 100 games on the go at any one time. This way there are always games available and waiting for me to move. Even nonsubscribers can have 12 active games now. If this doesn't help you, try the blitz board, where you know you can play the whole game right now.
  3. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    21 Sep '17 18:15
    Originally posted by @kewpie

...it's the one I chose myself years ago, is to become a subscriber so that I could lose 100 games on the go at any one time...
    QP, fixed that typo for you. Best, Steve 😛
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    22 Sep '17 06:24
    Originally posted by @montymoose
    QP, fixed that typo for you. Best, Steve 😛
    You got that right - thanks Steve! 🙁

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree