Game score

Standard membergelston
Help 21 Mar '18 08:58
  1. Joined
    16 Feb '06
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 08:58
    On my games where I have played the same opponent many times, it shows a game score top right under "all recent games" and "view main board". This is there only with one opponent and not with any others. Why is this and can I switch it on some where?
  2. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 12:32
    If you go to MyHome page, you'll find MyPerformance which gives you results against all individual opponents.
    If you go to an individual opponent's profile page you'll find "performance vs" which lists games with that opponent only.
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 15:13
    Originally posted by @gelston
    On my games where I have played the same opponent many times, it shows a game score top right under "all recent games" and "view main board". This is there only with one opponent and not with any others. Why is this and can I switch it on some where?
    In fact if you look up a game from the inbox there should be boxes for "my Games" "Board Style" and "game History"

If you come to the game from another source. e.g. via the tournament or the Performance vs. list it should Show: "More vs" "all recent games" and "View main board"

the first brings you to the ist of games you played (with the Overall score)
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '06
    Moves
    22 Mar '18 08:57
    Thank you both for your very helpful replies and I can now get the information I require. It's still strange that with only one opponent the score is on the game screen and not with any other. Oh well I now have the info without crawling through the archived games counting. Thank you once again. Best regards

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree