1. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    04 Dec '17 16:14
    how can I buy a gift subscription for a player?
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    04 Dec '17 16:26
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    how can I buy a gift subscription for a player?
    To gift a subscription, please go to the subs page (click the star icon next to any subscribers name) then complete the normal subscription process, as you would when subscribing yourself.

If you are an existing subscriber, this will then result in two subscriptions assigned to your account. At this point, send site feedback with the recipients name, and we will transfer it over. Also, let us know if it is a one off, or a gift of a recurring subscription, so we can cancel the order right away (so it doesn't bill again) if we need to.

The transfer could take up to 48 hours, but it is likely to happen much sooner than that.
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    04 Dec '17 16:33
    Originally posted by @russ
    To gift a subscription, please go to the subs page (click the star icon next to any subscribers name) then complete the normal subscription process, as you would when subscribing yourself.

If you are an existing subscriber, this will then result in two subscriptions assigned to your account. At this point, send site feedback with the recipients name, and w ...[text shortened]... to.

The transfer could take up to 48 hours, but it is likely to happen much sooner than that.
    this maybe a silly question but where is the subs page?
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    04 Dec '17 16:571 edit
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    this maybe a silly question but where is the subs page?
    Click the star icon next to your name.

Or here
  5. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    04 Dec '17 17:05
    Originally posted by @russ
    Click the star icon next to your name.

[=https://www.redhotpawn.com/vstat/subs.php]Or here[/]
    thank you

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree