1. St. John's
    Moves
    25 Jan '05 13:21
    I'll toss this out generally but I'm sure Russ will spot it! As Capt of our league team I'd like to send standing updates for our team (not the league which can already be viewed). Last time I sent the info to our Clan leader who did the mail out but obviously I could save him the hazzle if I could do it myself. Is this ability limited only to clan leaders or is there a trick to setting up a group for messaging???

tks
    Frank
  2. London
    Moves
    25 Jan '05 19:03
    Originally posted by ROOMS2004
    I'll toss this out generally but I'm sure Russ will spot it! As Capt of our league team I'd like to send standing updates for our team (not the league which can already be viewed). Last time I sent the info to our Clan leader who did the mail out but obviously I could save him the hazzle if I could do it myself. Is this ability limited only to clan leaders or is there a trick to setting up a group for messaging???

tks
    Frank
    just go to the bottom of the list of your clan members and click message all members. that should do it..

fred
  3. West Virginia
    Moves
    25 Jan '05 23:40
    Originally posted by ROOMS2004

tks
    Frank
    To send a message to the members of the League team, you could enter each of there names in the To: separated by commas.

I believe you're actually after a link that would do this just for the league team and not the whole clan, right?
  4. St. John's
    Moves
    26 Jan '05 12:15
    Originally posted by Freddie2004
    just go to the bottom of the list of your clan members and click message all members. that should do it..

fred
    amazing the things that are right before your eyes that you don't notice 🙂 many thanks

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree