1. NY
    Moves
    31 Mar '05 05:09
    im dumb r sumpn.. prolly dumb.. but every time i tryn castle i think by movn the king meetign tha cryteria of the no check/intocheck/nonmove thinggy.. i cant.. how do you fn' castle!!!! uusn this dmn thing.. ive lose at least 1 game due to havoing to make an alternate move insteda castln'....
  2. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '05 07:462 edits
    Originally posted by xxxenophobe
    im dumb r sumpn.. prolly dumb.. but every time i tryn castle i think by movn the king meetign tha cryteria of the no check/intocheck/nonmove thinggy.. i cant.. how do you fn' castle!!!! uusn this dmn thing.. ive lose at least 1 game due to havoing to make an alternate move insteda castln'....
    Move the King, and only the King, the normally illegal two squares towards the nominated Rook and then click on Move. When the page refreshes it will reflect the new "castled" position.

I have looked at Game 1043765 as this is the only public match that fits your criteria and the King is legally able to castle to the King-side Rook. ie : O-O

skeeter

PS Edit: This is the most posted "help" request from newbies and although Russ has promised a fix, time and time again, we are all still waiting. (Deep sigh)

3. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    31 Mar '05 11:46
    People don't read the FAQ (go: --> Help --> FAQ) anymore...
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    01 Apr '05 17:341 edit
    Edit: This is the most posted "help" request from newbies and although Russ has promised a fix, time and time again, we are all still waiting. (Deep sigh)
    Believe me, the code is all written (and it is all animated and everything 😉), but it can't be rushed out because of all of the other stuff bundled up with it.

-Russ
  5. Joined
    17 Dec '04
    Moves
    02 Apr '05 21:04
    If its a legal move just move the king over 2 squares and select MOVE - the Rook moves over on completion of the move
    Remember - another criteria is you cannot move thru a checked square

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree