1. UK
    Moves
    24 Sep '12 15:05
    I cannot find a way of starting my own clan.

I took over clan leadership of another clan a little while back, is that why I cannot start another? Do I gave to step down from running this clan to he able to start another?

BVC
  2. Subscriberjb70
    State of Confusion
    Lancashire
    Moves
    24 Sep '12 16:58
    Yes and yes.
  3. UK
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 10:01
    Thank and You.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    26 Sep '12 11:18
    Originally posted by BaronVonChickenpants
    I cannot find a way of starting my own clan.

I took over clan leadership of another clan a little while back, is that why I cannot start another? Do I gave to step down from running this clan to he able to start another?

BVC
    In fact there are a lot of sleeping clans around. so think if it would be worthwhile to take over a sleeping one.

best regards
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    26 Sep '12 13:08
    Like shelter cats. It's always kinder to give a home to a cat who has lost their own.
  6. UK
    Moves
    17 Oct '12 09:16
    How does one take over a sleeping clan? If the clan administration is no longer active then they cannot pass on ownership.
  7. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    17 Oct '12 10:52
    Send me a pm, I have a sleeping clan you can have, rename, and do with as you like.

Best, Steve
  8. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    17 Oct '12 10:55
    How does one take over a sleeping clan? If the clan administration is no longer active then they cannot pass on ownership.
    Send feedback, under 'support' at the bottom here, make admin' aware that you're interested in a dormant clan.....preferably give the number of the clan also. If the clan leader is long time 'absent', and not still a subscriber, they may well just place you at the helm. If all the above boxes are not ticked, check out another 'sleeper', there are loads...
  9. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    17 Oct '12 12:27
    All this is academic while you are leader on the reckless players as you can only lead one clan.
  10. UK
    Moves
    17 Oct '12 12:29
    I am trying to find someone to take over the role of clan leader for Reckless Players.
  11. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    17 Oct '12 12:51
    I am trying to find someone to take over the role of clan leader for Reckless Players.
    Keep 'advertising' it, as well as here put such a request in 'clans'...''need a suitable subscriber to take control of 'reckless players' clan''... if you look, very often someone offers to take control of all manner of clans...whether dormant or clans that have a leader that's disappeared for many months etc etc..
    Dave's right though, one step at a time...there's no point in sending feedback to request leadership of one dormant clan whilst you're still at the helm of another..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree