How do I ...

Subscribermoonbus
Help 23 Mar '19 17:40
  1. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    23 Mar '19 17:40
    Re-activate my clan status? It shows inactive on the clan roster page, but on my own profile settings > clan > clan challenges page, the slider is set to green, and my “league clan” radio button is active. What am I missing?
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    23 Mar '19 17:57
    @moonbus

I think your clan leader has to change your status from an inactive member to an active one
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    23 Mar '19 19:13
    @lemondrop said
    @moonbus

I think your clan leader has to change your status from an inactive member to an active one
    Thanks, I will check on this with the Captain.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Mar '19 00:101 edit
    @lemondrop said
    @moonbus

Are you trolling me?

Any clan leader knows that the clan leader cannot turn a member's status back to active, it must be done by the member. The clan leader CAN turn it to "inactive", but cannot turn it back to "active". Once the status reads "inactive" the only option the clan leader has then is to "kick" said member. This probably needs to be looked at, since I've never liked how this switch works.

All that being said, let me be specific here. What is happening with moonbus' status is that the icon is "sleeping" (with the ZZ's over its head). This is the status after a certain amount of time without moving occurs. Clan leaders cannot move the status back to active from here, either. I am guessing that this must be an automatic status change, and once the member makes a move, the status then shows correctly, whether "active " or "inactive". The problem is that, in the meantime, this member cannot be selected for challenges by other clan leaders.
  5. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    24 Mar '19 01:42

Removed by poster

6. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    25 Mar '19 18:23
    The issue has been resolved. The thread can be retired.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree