1. Joined
    13 Feb '03
    Moves
    25 Apr '03 21:37
    can we set a time out option so that if we are logged on but remain active for x amount of time the system will log us out?

jeoin
  2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    26 Apr '03 08:29
    Originally posted by Jeoin
    can we set a time out option so that if we are logged on but remain active for x amount of time the system will log us out?

jeoin
    no, the login is organized with cookies on your computer. the server can't delete anything on your local machine when you do not surf anymore at RHP. okay?
    th
  3. Joined
    13 Feb '03
    Moves
    26 Apr '03 16:25
    then i would suggest that we make it like msn messenger. if you log on at one location with msn you are logged out of the other location.
  4. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    26 Apr '03 19:00
    Originally posted by Jeoin
    then i would suggest that we make it like msn messenger. if you log on at one location with msn you are logged out of the other location.
    yes, this would be nice, but as I said it is not possible: the server can't delete the cookie on computer A when you log in at computer B. RHP could change the whole login-system, but I think will not be the case. 😉
    th

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree