1. Joined
    14 Mar '08
    Moves
    11 Sep '17 23:52
    Opponent made a mistake and we would like it to go back.

Thanks
  2. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    12 Sep '17 00:34
    No. If it is a friendly, then try for a work-around of moving pieces until you get the original position (of course pawn moves can't be taken back). Otherwise, just start a new game.
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Sep '17 08:44
    Originally posted by @purplepasta1
    Opponent made a mistake and we would like it to go back.
    No, and for good reasons. You learn nothing if you only have to spot your mistakes after you make them.
  4. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    12 Sep '17 10:35
    Originally posted by @montymoose
    No. If it is a friendly, then try for a work-around of moving pieces until you get the original position (of course pawn moves can't be taken back). Otherwise, just start a new game.
    Don't forget - you can start a new game from any position you like (click 'new game' and then 'set up your own board)'. Of course these are always unrated games.
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    18 Sep '17 14:38
    Originally posted by @c-j-horse
    Don't forget - you can start a new game from any position you like (click 'new game' and then 'set up your own board)'. Of course these are always unrated games.
    Or, if you still want it to be a rated game, you and your opponent can just agree to start a new rated game and make the exact same moves as before, up to the time of the mistake.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree