Kindle problems

Subscriberbob58
Help 13 Apr '22 13:04
  1. Joined
    04 Apr '09
    Moves
    13 Apr '22 13:04
    I basically can't use my Kindle anymore. The display is scrambled for most games. I tried resizing the board but that didn't help. This all just started happening in the last month.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Apr '22 13:32
    @bob58 said
    I basically can't use my Kindle anymore. The display is scrambled for most games. I tried resizing the board but that didn't help. This all just started happening in the last month.
    This has been brought up, and it appears to be a Kindle Fire problem. After a recent update, it has stopped refreshing the screen properly. I think everyone with an Amazon Fire tablet is having this problem. We may have to contact Amazon directly and hope for them to come out with a fix in a future update.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    13 Apr '22 13:38
    I am doing another UI refresh soon, and I will separately try to identify the one 'thing' that causes the repainting issue now on Kindles.

If I can work around it, I will.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Apr '22 14:02
    @russ said
    I am doing another UI refresh soon, and I will separately try to identify the one 'thing' that causes the repainting issue now on Kindles.

If I can work around it, I will.
    I just posted further info on my device in the other thread.

Thanks for supporting this Fire issue, Russ.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree