1. San Diego
    Moves
    28 May '07 05:46
    I was browsing the player tables and noticed several players who had more than six games in progress but are not subscribers. How is this possible? Examples: Taavo, woodworm. Thanks.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 May '07 06:07
    Originally posted by HolyT
    I was browsing the player tables and noticed several players who had more than six games in progress but are not subscribers. How is this possible? Examples: Taavo, woodworm. Thanks.
    One reason might be that he had more than 6 games going when he quit being a subscriber. The surplus ones he can finish without problems. Only when he has less than 6 games going, he can start another one.
  3. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    28 May '07 17:58
    another possible answer is that xhe has managed to get into one of the non-sub tournies.

if you have six games in progress when the next round starts, then you get the two tourny games in addition to the six game limit.
  4. Joined
    27 Jan '08
    Moves
    27 Jan '08 19:10
    Where are the non-sub tournaments?
  5. Standard memberivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    Moves
    28 Jan '08 02:17
    Originally posted by Earthworm
    Third option is known RHP glitch.
  6. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    28 Jan '08 20:49
    Originally posted by Earthworm
    they are few and far between - there have only been a couple as far as i know

last new year (06/07) there were two and two new years before that there was one

you might have to wait till 08/09 for another since they appear to be bi-annually(ish).
  7. Chaguanas
    Moves
    29 Jan '08 00:27
    Originally posted by HolyT
    that happened to me but that was because of glitch(caused by someone deleting their game) in my stats saying that i had 5 games not six so someone challenged me and got through

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree