Notes box

Subscriberdm7
Help 11 Oct '20 06:54
  1. High Wycombe, UK
    Moves
    11 Oct '20 06:54
    When I click on the NOTES tab, I have to click AGAIN in the NOTES BOX before I can begin typing. Would be nice if this could be done in one click - the cursor defaulting to the top left hand corner ready to insert text when I begin typing.

(Probably only relevant to those of us wanting to make a lot of moves very quickly.)
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    11 Oct '20 08:58
    @dm7 said
    When I click on the NOTES tab, I have to click AGAIN in the NOTES BOX before I can begin typing. Would be nice if this could be done in one click - the cursor defaulting to the top left hand corner ready to insert text when I begin typing.

(Probably only relevant to those of us wanting to make a lot of moves very quickly.)
    Chapeau! for taking also Notes at your speed!
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    12 Oct '20 10:38
    @dm7 said

This would probably fit well in Site suggestions
  4. High Wycombe, UK
    Moves
    12 Oct '20 13:05
    @Ponderable

Sorry- I obviously posted in the wrong place.
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    13 Oct '20 16:30

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree