1. Joined
    22 Sep '10
    Moves
    07 Apr '12 00:48
    I am on the one day time out ladder. Somehow I have three ladder games now?? I have one that i started but I have 2 games where I've been challenged. Have the rules been changed?
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    08 Apr '12 13:47
    Originally posted by jmwinrider
    I am on the one day time out ladder. Somehow I have three ladder games now?? I have one that i started but I have 2 games where I've been challenged. Have the rules been changed?
    Apologies for stating the obvious but are they not different time outs ??
    I'm guessing as I thought you could only get a maximum of two games in ladders, one you challenge and the other challenging yourself. Anyone else here a touch more aux fait with the rules ??
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    11 Apr '12 10:48
    Post game ids to feedback, and we will follow this up. Sound like an error.
  4. Joined
    22 Sep '10
    Moves
    16 Apr '12 00:59
    9185493 & 9185492 I received two challenges from Pattrick06 within minutes. He canceled one of the games and we played the other. While that game was going still I received another challenge from Fellgray 9193395. I think the problem occurred in the original challenge and when he canceled one of the 2 games the ladder did (for some reason) not know about the other one.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree