1. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    20 May '05 23:37
    I've recently viewed a few of the challenges sent to me, and they are all illegal. They have the same player playing for both sides. Sometimes even the same player twice on the same side. But still they were allowed to be sent. I believe it may be an error in viewing, rather than the challenge itself, because I accepted one of these challenges as it stood, but it acted like I'd bounced it. But this gets me to worrying that I may have sent over challenges in which the sides aren't fair because I wasn't viewing it properly.
  2. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    21 May '05 08:47
    I noticed this also. I was sent a clan challenge with no1marauder in two spots on my clan. I just adjusted it and bounced it back. I wonder what would have happened if i had accepted it?

I figured it was a glitch.
  3. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 21:53
    I just received a challenge that was a 7 member one with 5 players. It also featured the same player playing 3 times on the other side. What should I do? I don't know if I should accept it, and I know it'll get messed up again if I bounce it. I'm having a lot of difficulty setting up any challenges at all.
  4. London
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 22:00
    Originally posted by ark13
    I just received a challenge that was a 7 member one with 5 players. It also featured the same player playing 3 times on the other side. What should I do? I don't know if I should accept it, and I know it'll get messed up again if I bounce it. I'm having a lot of difficulty setting up any challenges at all.
    leave it and inform Russ. this happens occasionaly. there is also another bug concerning the number of members involved in challenges. i'm sure that other members notice these things but don't report them. if everyone reports bugs, no matter how small it would make the site so much better because many of them are very small and easy to fix so wouldn't require much work from Russ.

fred
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 22:10
    Perhaps the fact that hopscotch has recieved a couple of challenges featuring me matched up against players 700 points lower isn't because of my popularity.
  6. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    02 Jun '05 02:14
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Perhaps the fact that hopscotch has recieved a couple of challenges featuring me matched up against players 700 points lower isn't because of my popularity.
    Yeah I sent an even challenge once and it was related to me that it was uneven, the one I sent was changed. This glitch does this when someone become available or unavailable right as you send/bounce a challenge is my guess. Maybe that hint will help russ chase it down.

Nyxie

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree