1. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    13 Jul '03 09:274 edits
    I see that my suggestion of putting the reference to original pawnstardom into the profile has been taken up but could I make a few suggestions....

Putting the words 'original Pawn Star' UNDER the players's name would free up room at the right of the flag for the country name to be written out.

Perhaps one day the 'origanal PS' line could be a link to a page explaining what this means with a list of all of them?

Also the flaming pawn could be reduced in size slightly and pushed up into the top left had corner so that it doesn't conflict with the player's own profile pic.

Really would still like to see a list of the clans that the player belongs to listed in there as well...

Rhymester
  2. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    13 Jul '03 10:231 edit
    Some cool ideas there.
    Also, could we also have breaks in our profile? Like in the forums when you wanna bold something, could we have a break [br] as well.
    Then your profile text could look a bit better...
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    13 Jul '03 13:48
    Ah, just headed over here from the general forum, when I just made a post on this very topic.

That text is just there until I do the full revision of the the profile page.

As for the pawn shrinking, I am going to shrink the pawn (just a little) on whole site anyway, so that will happen also.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree