1. Joined
    04 Jan '12
    Moves
    23 Oct '15 03:01
    I have completed about 100 games under -john Hadley-kimbacone@yahoo.com, then there was a glitch and it would only accept to open a new account . I have changed the e-mail address and opened some new games but this does not feel correct. my last message was returned from the robot\/// please advise. thank you
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    23 Oct '15 03:55
    Originally posted by John Hadley
    I have completed about 100 games under -john Hadley-kimbacone@yahoo.com, then there was a glitch and it would only accept to open a new account . I have changed the e-mail address and opened some new games but this does not feel correct. my last message was returned from the robot\/// please advise. thank you
    May have had something to do with a recent change to the username creation rules. Suggest that you Send Feedback - link at bottom of every page - setting out the names you used for the original account, as well as the ones you have used for this new temporary account.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree