1. Joined
    12 Aug '20
    Moves
    31 Aug '20 00:57
    Someone sent me a message earlier today, but I was in the midst of analyzing a position and didn't read it. Now I can't find it. Is there a message bank somewhere where I can retrieve it? (I'm relatively new to the site.) Thanks for your help!
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    31 Aug '20 09:01
    @littlefish said
    Someone sent me a message earlier today, but I was in the midst of analyzing a position and didn't read it. Now I can't find it. Is there a message bank somewhere where I can retrieve it? (I'm relatively new to the site.) Thanks for your help!
    On the right hand side of the header, next to your profile icon, there are three greyed-out buttons. Clicking on the centre one should give you all the messages you have received.
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    31 Aug '20 10:442 edits
    @littlefish said
    On the phone there is a Comic speaking buble to the upper Right, there are all in-game Messages.
    If you use a Computer to the Right Hand side there is a tab "Messages"
  4. Joined
    12 Aug '20
    Moves
    31 Aug '20 15:44
    @Kewpie

Thanks! That did it.
  5. Joined
    12 Aug '20
    Moves
    31 Aug '20 15:45
    @Ponderable

Thanks!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree