1. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    08 Jul '03 14:58
    Russ

I like the idea that you're working on to make it easier to send a message to multiple people but just a few points:

The buddy list seems to have gone awol... this was a great way of ensuring that you'd managed to spell the nicks correctly. If we have to do 15 lots of cutting and pasting to create a clan list each time that is going to be a real pain. I suppose we could have a list stored externally but that isn't exactly user friendly.
    What would be great would be the ability to create one or more groups of addresses that would be stored ready for us to use for multiple messaging.
    :-)

Rhymester
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    08 Jul '03 15:30
    Every clan member will have a link from the clan home page which pre-populates the recipients list for easy messaging between all members.

-Russ
  3. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    08 Jul '03 15:33
    Originally posted by Russ
    Every clan member will have a link from the clan home page which pre-populates the recipients list for easy messaging between all members.

-Russ
    Good stuff Russ!

"pre-populates" - I should get that copyrighted quick! 😉

Rhymester
  4. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    08 Jul '03 19:24

-Russ
    Thanks for implementing this. Rather darn useful.

T1000
  5. Joined
    12 Mar '03
    Moves
    08 Jul '03 19:26

-Russ
    Thanks, Russ. This is a great feature.
    Mephisto & the Veggies.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree