1. Joined
    04 Apr '09
    Moves
    23 Jun '15 12:42
    For the last few days I have had trouble selecting pieces. When I click on one, nothing happens. Are things just working slowly? It took at least 30 seconds before I was able to start typing this thread.
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    23 Jun '15 13:13
    Originally posted by bob58
    For the last few days I have had trouble selecting pieces. When I click on one, nothing happens. Are things just working slowly? It took at least 30 seconds before I was able to start typing this thread.
    Everything seems fine to me.
    I'm using a laptop, running windows 7 and firefox for my browser.

What are you using?
    Are you having similar problems on other websites, or just here at RHP?
  3. Joined
    04 Apr '09
    Moves
    23 Jun '15 13:49
    It seems to work fine on my work computer or even my kindle. The only problem is on my personal computer. I am using windows 7. I am not sure about the browser.
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    23 Jun '15 14:061 edit
    Originally posted by bob58
    It seems to work fine on my work computer or even my kindle. The only problem is on my personal computer. I am using windows 7. I am not sure about the browser.
    At the very top of the computer screen above the RHP window there should be some menu items across the top of the screen, with 'help' on the right. Click that and it should show information about what browser you are using.

Maybe you need to run a scan for viruses or malware. There is a variety of free software that will do that.
    Maybe someone else here will have better ideas, but I don't think it's the RHP site.
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    23 Jun '15 23:28
    I'm noticing speed too, when I move to a clickable link it can take several seconds before the little hand shows up. I believe mine is due to a recent slowing of Australian internet as a result of allowing that abominable Netflix into the system, though. Although this is one of the few sites that it shows up on.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree