1. Cork(Peoples Rep.)
    Moves
    08 Dec '03 10:48
    Hi,

Thought I'd start this thread to track problems with the siege feature.

First, as we say in the People's Republic, A big shout out to Russ!! Thanks Russ this is cool.

Minor bug
    -----------
    I'm attacking on Green3. The game is set up correctly and all, but the new banner on the main game screen is displaying info for Red 1 (instead of what I reckon should be green 3).

Cheers,
    Mike
  2. Standard memberNicolaiS
    Cannabist
    's-Gravenhage
    Moves
    08 Dec '03 10:56
    My game at yellow 1 day t/o has the same buggie ... nasty little critters ....
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    08 Dec '03 11:411 edit
    Thanks guys - this one is fixed now.

Thanks,

-Russ
  4. Cork(Peoples Rep.)
    Moves
    08 Dec '03 12:19
    Russ,

I know you need these suggestions like a hole in the head. But should you find yourself bored at 3am over the festive season.

Cheers,
    Mike

Minor Improvement
    ----------------------

A <My Siege> link somewhere, which lists the games you are active in AND the queues you are on.
  5. Joined
    31 Jul '03
    Moves
    08 Dec '03 12:36
    The only very very minor thing I can see is that beside my siege-game in "my games", there's a blue castle, though I'm attacking the red 7-day one. Hardly matters, but I thought I'd let you know anyway, in case you're not aware of it.

-Jarno
  6. Standard memberdivideby
    Behind 3 Pawns
    Kingside
    Moves
    08 Dec '03 12:471 edit
    The blue castle represents Siege Games in general...check the legend in "My Games" 😀
  7. Joined
    31 Jul '03
    Moves
    08 Dec '03 14:37
    Originally posted by divideby
    The blue castle represents Siege Games in general...check the legend in "My Games" 😀
    Ahh... now I see. No bugs to report that I can see then. 🙂

-Jarno
  8. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    08 Dec '03 14:38
    I find it quite difficult to naviagate in the siege area:
    * there is no image link like to Turnament
    * on the http://timeforchess.com/siege/index.php is no naviagtion bar
    * in the dynamic links on the top of each page there is no siege neither.
    I can understand that, as it just started. although I wanted to make this litte remark.
    it seems to be cool! 🙂)
    th
  9. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    08 Dec '03 14:43
    Thire,

I deliberately don’t link to new features for a short period. This means those who read the forums are the only people involved, so I’m confident all know the current status of the feature at any time.

Once a few games have been completed, the help icon is going to be relocated, and a new icon will take its place for siege. Plus all the other links you would expect will appear.

-Russ
  10. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    09 Dec '03 07:50
    Originally posted by Russ
    Thire,

I deliberately don’t link to new features for a short period. This means those who read the forums are the only people involved, so I’m confident all know the current status of the feature at any time.

Once a few games have been completed, the help icon is going to be relocated, and a new icon will take its place for siege. Plus all the other links you would expect will appear.

-Russ
    very good 😀
    thanks, I'm having fun!
    th

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree