1. Candelária, RS
    Moves
    19 Dec '03 22:33
    What about an option (checkbox) in My Settings -> My Board Settings called:

Print list of moves in 'Print Board'

When marked, the list of moves is added to the Print Board page.

Or a new link, that prints the board and the list of moves, in the same page?

The move list could be added like a PGN list of moves:

, like:

[Event ?]
    [Site Time For Chess]
    [Date ?]
    [Round -]
    [White cesarakg]
    [Black STRYDER]
    [Result *]
    [EventId 349144]
    [GameId 349144]

1. e4 e5
    2. Nf3 Bd6
    3. Bc4 Nf6
    4. Nc3 Nc6
    5. O-O O-O
    6. Qe2 b6
    7. a3 Rb8
    8. Nd5 a5
    9. d3 b5
    10. Nxf6+ Qxf6
    11. Bg5 Qg6
    12. Bd5 Ne7
    13. Bxe7 Bxe7
    14. Nxe5 *

Or like a chess score sheet (like the one at http://chess.quabnet.com/score.doc&e=7634 -- well, allmost like it, I didn't liked the yellow color).
  2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    20 Dec '03 00:55
    a) I could not open the url you quoted.
    b) This is not a soultion of your problem, but: in the myGames click on info and go to the pgncutandpaste (PGN+FEN) to see the game's pgn file (which is a little buggy) [Yes Russ I insist, but perhaps Chrismo will repair the clasteling one day 😏 ]
    th
  3. Candelária, RS
    Moves
    22 Dec '03 16:05
    Originally posted by thire
    a) I could not open the url you quoted.
    b) This is not a soultion of your problem, but: in the myGames click on info and go to the pgncutandpaste (PGN+FEN) to see the game's pgn file
    a) Sorry. I think Google added something at the end. Try http://chess.quabnet.com/score.doc or try googling for "chess score sheet".

b) I want the comodity of the last position printed and the PGN of the game played until that. So I can take it to my cave (no Internet Connection) with one sheet of paper for game I'm playing. But thanks the suggestion. :-)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree