Timebank

Standard memberAndyLancelot
Help 27 Aug '18 17:11
  1. Standard memberAndyLancelot
    AndyLancelot
    Anglesey, Wales, UK
    Moves
    27 Aug '18 17:11
    Why has my timebank depleted? I’m in a game which currently has 3 days timeout and 7 days timebank - have been on vacation but toward end of vacation started making moves because I could - suddenly I’m at 3 days timebank???? I move often enough to not use timebank at all even on vacation - it’s not crucial - i donttake it too seriously but it is slightly annoying and just need to understand why? 🙂
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    27 Aug '18 20:42
    Originally posted by @andylancelot
    Why has my timebank depleted? I’m in a game which currently has 3 days timeout and 7 days timebank - have been on vacation but toward end of vacation started making moves because I could - suddenly I’m at 3 days timebank???? I move often enough to not use timebank at all even on vacation - it’s not crucial - i donttake it too seriously but it is slightly annoying and just need to understand why? 🙂
    I've never known the site calculations to be wrong.
    I see you are only playing the one game
    Are you sure there wasn't a time where you didn't move for over 3 days and so your timebank started depleting?
    Remember your vacation flag is only activated when your timebank has run out completely.
    Your timeout depletes all the time whether the flag is showing or not.
    Your timebank starts depleting once your timeout exceeds the 3 days regardless of whether the flag is showing.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    28 Aug '18 04:57
    The "vacation" system is a bit of a misnomer, it doesn't have any effect at all except to provide immunity from timeout while the flag is showing. You can still exhaust all your available time reserves and find that you absolutely have to make a move before the flag disappears, in order to prevent an immediate timeout at that time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree