1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    19 Feb '09 10:581 edit
    Clearly, this change has been very unpopular, so I will make a rash decision to prevent further confusion (we are feeling it on the feedback), and revert the general layout to as it was before and re-introduce the inbox.

All games that currently appear on the “My Current Games” will be stored in the “inbox”. All others will appear in the archive folder (unless already archived elsewhere)

This will happen sometime today.
  2. Standard memberpjhen
    RocksRUs
    Sheffield
    Moves
    19 Feb '09 11:03
    Russ

Many thanks

P
  3. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    19 Feb '09 11:231 edit
    I am guessing I will have to recreate the folder structure I had in place before the change occurred?

It is a strange thing but I was trying to persuade another site to follow the model in place here instead of the "all the games in one heap" system. The admins took a look and couldn't see the difference. Now I know why! Oh well, back to the drawing board.
  4. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    19 Feb '09 11:25
    Originally posted by Russ
    Clearly, this change has been very unpopular, so I will make a rash decision to prevent further confusion (we are feeling it on the feedback), and revert the general layout to as it was before and re-introduce the inbox.

All games that currently appear on the “My Current Games” will be stored in the “inbox”. All others will appear in the archive folder (unless already archived elsewhere)

Can't you have both, so anyone can choose which My Games page to use?
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    19 Feb '09 11:282 edits
    Originally posted by Kepler
    I am guessing I will have to recreate the folder structure I had in place before the change occurred?
    No, just the default folders "inbox" and "archives" are impacted by any changes.
  6. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    19 Feb '09 11:48

Yeah, but the games status filter will remain, right? Maybe it was there all
    along, and I just found it? We gotta have the games status filter. Please
    don't take away the games status filter, or I'll cancel my subscription in an
    instance!

No, I won't, but still.
  7. Standard memberFleabitten
    Love thy bobblehead
    Moves
    19 Feb '09 11:551 edit
    Originally posted by Jigtie
    Yeah, but the games status filter will remain, right? Maybe it was there all
    along, and I just found it? We gotta have the games status filter. Please
    don't take away the games status filter, or I'll cancel my subscription in an
    instance!

No, I won't, but still.
    The game status filter was present in the old format. If I'm not mistaken, you could click on 'Action' on the game page menu and filter by all games, your turn, opponent's turn, and completed.
  8. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Moves
    19 Feb '09 12:11
    The game status filter is a must. With the game load I maintain and for those who have much larger game loads. just being able to see at a glance which games need my immediate attention is a must.
  9. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    19 Feb '09 12:14

Can we have sort facility "last move" back ??
  10. Standard memberFleabitten
    Love thy bobblehead
    Moves
    19 Feb '09 12:18
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Can we have sort facility "last move" back ??
    We have it now.
  11. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    19 Feb '09 12:29
    Originally posted by Fleabitten
    The game status filter was present in the old format. If I'm not mistaken, you could click on 'Action' on the game page menu and filter by all games, your turn, opponent's turn, and completed.
    Then all is well. Can't believe I hadn't discovered that before.
  12. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    19 Feb '09 12:58
    We have a My Games page? ๐Ÿ˜•

Whoa!
  13. Standard memberTychoo
    F**k the EU, IMF,WB
    Moves
    19 Feb '09 13:43
    With the manage my game function๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜€
  14. Joined
    29 Jun '06
    Moves
    19 Feb '09 14:43

Thank you for returning the inbox!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree