1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    16 Dec '09 09:55
    Thematic tournaments are now supported by clubs - use the opening browser (link under club logo) to choose an opening.
  2. Joined
    25 May '08
    Moves
    16 Dec '09 22:08
    It would be nice, when we can set our own openings with the function set pieces on board 😉
  3. Joined
    11 Jul '09
    Moves
    18 Dec '09 05:151 edit
    that is already good, if the opening, does not match, ask users to play a few moves, which are forced, from you, it is way better then we think and allow us to play less moves, and sometimes, no force move,

Is there any refuted opening ? BY chance

And yes, having set pieces board would be nice,I could do a tournament, where black start in all games. lol, I love.

Good addition, very good.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    18 Dec '09 09:38
    Originally posted by Hannilein007
    It would be nice, when we can set our own openings with the function set pieces on board 😉
    It is my intention to add this, but I wanted to get this out first just because I promised it for November and I didn't want to delay further.
  5. Joined
    25 May '08
    Moves
    18 Dec '09 16:15
    Originally posted by Russ
    It is my intention to add this, but I wanted to get this out first just because I promised it for November and I didn't want to delay further.
    Thank you 🙂
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Dec '09 03:23
    Thematic tournaments are now supported by clubs - use the opening browser (link under club logo) to choose an opening.
    This is Great News!
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Apr '10 18:50
    Hi Russ,

to follow up,
    do you know if it is, or will be possible to create a starting position,
    I had in mind a fun but very fake starting positon just to see what would happen,
    like white has a king, 7 knights and 8 pawns, while black has a king, 8 pawns and 7 bishops, or stuff like this.
    you know, something a bit different and silly.

btw, please remind me, thematics are not rated aren't they.

Regards
    Paul
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Jun '10 17:34
    And now, we can, very cool, thanks guys and or girls for making it possible

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree