Last year

Standard membermikelom
General 06 Mar '15 07:13
  1. Wat?
    Moves
    06 Mar '15 07:13
    Last year, lying in a hospital bed I was worried, as I had no money Handy. However, Andy my brother stepped in and paid a few hospital bills on my behalf. I was going through a red stage, badgering thoughts of ifs and buts. It wasn’t a lol situation, of course, as I was thinking about my son and his mortgage on his house, of my artistic talents, and how I’d never drew no gal.

I started to reminisce about Great Britain and Kew gardens and pork pie, and pondered if I was going to be able to get through this. My health took a dive, and I thought, “gee, disaster. Am I going to meet The Gravedigger?”

I thought of everybody at RHP one night. Believe me; you get strange thoughts when you’re really ill. I went through games in my head, and openings and defence; even the Sicilian and QG, and thought what a sausage and hash of some games I’d made. I’d been robbed and lied to using the caro-kann, but had to bite and accept the Ice Cold losses of such. When I was feeling a bit greener, I and was thinking about a pawn move on 34 in a QGD game, and suddenly another foreigner arrived in the bed next to me. Lo and behold, he was only a scouser.

He looked at me, and said, “Hey, Bob laar. Woz up wiv yer, yer only look 45?”

I said my name’s Mike, indignantly. He said, “Yeah, right, and my name’s Suzianne too!” He started to annoy me with his vulgar monologues, so I said, “Look pal, this is a hospital. There’s no need to continue with ‘yer humour’, because here there is etiquette to be adhered to. You should see that it’s self-explanatory.”

He thought he was a great big man who could steer the show. His annoyance was irritable, especially when he called home and just moaned about the service.

Then out came the creations of his banter. He said, “You know Mike? My name’s really wolf, and I was in a Liverpool gang in ’59. I was castrated; I warn you this is true, and not a nice story 4 me to tell.” So I told him to shut up, I’d had my meds, and wanted to sleep.

-m.

(Anybody care to continue?) 😉
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    06 Mar '15 07:31
    Sweet! 🙂
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Mar '15 11:25
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Last year, lying in a hospital bed I was worried, as I had no money [b]Handy. However, Andy my brother stepped in and paid a few hospital bills on my behalf. I was going through a red stage, badgering thoughts of ifs and buts. It wasn’t a lol situation, of course, as I was thinking about my son and his mortgage o ...[text shortened]... him to shut up, I’d had my meds, and wanted to sleep.

-m.

(Anybody care to continue?) 😉[/b]
    Thumbs Up, Mike. We're all glad you're back home.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Mar '15 11:33
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Thumbs Up, Mike. We're all glad you're back home.
    And still have a sense of humor.
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 Mar '15 13:36
    Last year, lying in a hospital bed I was worried, as I had no money [b]Handy. However, Andy my brother stepped in and paid a few hospital bills on my behalf. I was going through a red stage, badgering thoughts of ifs and buts. It wasn’t a lol situation, of course, as I was thinking about my son and his mortgage o ...[text shortened]... him to shut up, I’d had my meds, and wanted to sleep.

-m.

I'll take a wee stab.

yo its me, doc prez, how are you? I heard you had a few Loose Screws.
  6. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    06 Mar '15 15:32

-m.

BACK OF THE NET
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    09 Mar '15 14:091 edit
    Last year, lying in a hospital bed I was worried, as I had no money Handy. However, Andy my brother stepped in and paid a few hospital bills on my behalf. I was going through a red stage, badgering thoughts of ifs and buts. It wasn’t a lol situation, of course, as I was thinking about my son and his mortgage on h ...[text shortened]... told him to shut up, I’d had my meds, and wanted to sleep.

-m.

(Anybody care to continue?) 😉
    -m, three years earlier, on a Red Night in 2011, while "lying in a hospital bed" in the USA I was partially paralyzed and catheterized, unable to feed myself the least morsel of food without assistance from tim or his sister Suzianne who was the Nursing Supervisor and understandably a very Busy Girl with sole responsibility for 186 Patients in their rooms along the corridors of six halls, especially on the Graveyard Shift when Hand of Hecate and his Sock Puppet Intern Blackamp attempted to wreak havoc. On seventeen medications the dreams were often of imaginary zoos and friendly online animals: a Great King Rats; a huckleberry hound; a redbadger who was a ketchuplover; an Orangutan; a wolf gang leader of a pack of 59; a Big Dogg who at times presented a Problem for the janitorial staff; and an authority figure nicknamed Code Monkey who was the Chief Administrator of the facility. Even now I Ponder a few of them as I'm able. Regards, GB
  8. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    09 Mar '15 14:16
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]-m, three years earlier, on a Red Night in 2011, while "lying in a hospital bed" in the USA I was partially paralyzed and catheterized, unable to feed myself the least morsel of food without assistance from tim or his sister Suzianne who was the Nursing Supervisor and understandably a very Busy Girl with ...[text shortened]... trator of the facility. Even now I Ponder a few of them as I'm able. Regards, GB[/b]
    He shoots and scores BACK OF THE NET.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Mar '15 14:57

-m.

Top corner!
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    12 Mar '15 01:49
    Bump for -m.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree