1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 22:092 edits
    You're nearly there. Not really...

It all started with Russ publically calling you out for cheating in the 2016 ClanGate scandal and you subsequently leaving the site in a girly huff and posting a long and VERY boring "up yours" profile and then disappearing for a, shall we say, disappointingly short 3 or 4 of weeks.

Then...suddenly you were back with the odd post in the Clans forum. Then up to three or four posts as you rolled with punches and soaked up the disdain, gritting your teeth and brazening out the ignominy of being forever branded as dishonest. Trouble is you have nowhere else to go, so here you are.

And now, after a brief pebble-skim across "Debates", you've perked up the bravado to post in the General Forum. I predict about 2 more weeks of you taking "you're a cheating-cock" in the rectum and you'll have the balls to reignite your hubris in the Spirituality forum.

But it will never be the same, you do know that don't you...
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 22:264 edits
    Originally posted by @divegeester

It all started with Russ publically calling you out for cheating in the 2016 ClanGate scandal and you subsequently leaving the site in a girly huff and posting a long and VERY boring "up yours" profile and then disappearing for a, shall we say, disappointingly short 3 or 4 of weeks.

Then...suddenly you were back ...[text shortened]... bris in the Spirituality forum.

Bit it will never be the same, you do know that don't you...
    Actually Russ did nothing of the sort. He did not accuse me of cheating, neither has my clan been accused. I was not banned from the site nor punished, I simply left in protest. You and similarly minded goons simply made it up because you are devoid of anything else lacking both imagination and creativity.

Secondly your stalking is well known and I had to remind you several times in the clan forum only recently to stop pestering me for personal information.

Your cheating accusations are simply vacuous claims, repeated ad nauseam to the point where they have become quite meaningless. It was your own fault for milking a situation which you little understood and could only process in basic terms. In fact your entire posting history is marred simply by a proclivity for moralizing over other people due to an inability to see your own faults and a desire to magnify the faults of others, perceived or real. Sorry but its not my problem and who needs the negativity in their life anyway.

This is also the second time you have rather predictably made the same kind of thread after your other one failed when certain friends in the clan forum came out and expressed their support for my return. Oh dear.
  3. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 22:27

Then...suddenly you were back ...[text shortened]... bris in the Spirituality forum.

My thoughts
    He had a forum ban probably after a tantrum after justice was done.
    He thinks he's some sort of super villain or freedom fighter
    Alas he's a sad fake alcoholic
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 22:282 edits
    Originally posted by @roma45
    My thoughts
    He had a forum ban probably after a tantrum after justice was done.
    He thinks he's some sort of super villain or freedom fighter
    Alas he's a sad fake alcoholic
    I had no forum ban, you simply made it up.
    I am not a fake alcoholic, you simply made it up.
    I do not think I am a super villain, you simply made it up.

Empty and meaningless sentiments, every one.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 22:351 edit
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    Actually Russ did nothing of the sort. I have not been accused of cheating, neither has my clan. I was not banned from the site nor punished, I simply left in protest. You and similarly minded goons simply made it up because you are devoid of anything else lacking both imagination and creativity.

Secondly your stalking is well known and I ha ...[text shortened]... certain friends in the clan forum came out and expressed their support for my return. Oh dear.
    robbie,

I do agree with divegeester, your points were stripped from you. You did hide out for awhile. You did leave a crybaby message in your profile.

I don't think you got your just punishement though, you should have been banned from the site, along with Potatoe head, and little v.... That is my opinion & I know I am not alone on that.

Things will never be the same for you on this site, I did as an old friend try to warn you when after a long absence from the forums came back to try and talk some sense into that stubborn head of yours to no avail

-VR
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 22:37
    I had no forum ban, you simply made it up.
    I am not a fake alcoholic, you simply made it up.
    I do not think I am a super villain, you simply made it up.

Empty and meaningless sentiments, every one.
    Check the facts.
    I said my thoughts
    As you have previously posted 200 times a day I assumed you got a forum ban as you suddenly stopped
    There is no way I can prove this just as you can't prove you got no forum ban.

Every post every day you talk about drinking beer I would call that a problem
    But you don't want the truth
    You are passed your sell by date
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 22:40
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    robbie,

I do agree with divegeester, your points were stripped from you. You did hide out for awhile. You did leave a crybaby message in your profile.

I don't think you got your just punishement though, you should have been banned, along with Potatoe head, and little v.... That is my opinion & I know I am not alone on that.

Things will never be ...[text shortened]... forums came back to try and talk some sense into that stubborn head of yours to no avail

-VR
    Russ as not accused me or my clan of cheating? You simply made it up.
    I did not hide out for a while you simply made it up. I left in protest.
    I did not leave a cry baby message, You simply made it up.
    I have not been punished. You simply made it up.

What you think has little relevance to any reality for as can been seen by your above comments your ability to synthesize reality is poor at best. If I was you I would stick to making up reality, its probably your best bet Crusty.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 22:42
    Originally posted by @roma45
    Check the facts.
    I said my thoughts
    As you have previously posted 200 times a day I assumed you got a forum ban as you suddenly stopped
    There is no way I can prove this just as you can't prove you got no forum ban.

Every post every day you talk about drinking beer I would call that a problem
    But you don't want the truth
    You are passed your sell by date
    Your assumptions are your problem not mine.
    Every post I have made is not about drinking beer, you simply made it up.
    I am not past any perceived sell by date, you simply made it up.

All in all the kind of meaningless drivel that you post here day in and day out and expect people to swallow.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 22:43

Robbies coming back to Spirituality?

Lock up your daughters!

I thought it was a JW boycott. Now I know better.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 22:45
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Robbies coming back to Spirituality?

Lock up your daughters!

I thought it was a JW boycott. Now I know better.
    Spirituality forum is spiritually dead.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 22:45
    Actually Russ did nothing of the sort. He did not accuse me of cheating, neither has my clan been accused. I was not banned from the site nor punished, I simply left in protest. You and similarly minded goons simply made it up because you are devoid of anything else lacking both imagination and creativity.

Secondly your stalking is well know ...[text shortened]... certain friends in the clan forum came out and expressed their support for my return. Oh dear.
    So why did you leave Spirituality?
    Surely something happened
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 22:461 edit
    Russ as not accused me or my clan of cheating? You simply made it up.
    I did not hide out for a while you simply made it up. I left in protest.
    I did not leave a cry baby message, You simply made it up.
    I have not been punished. You simply made it up.
    robbie,

Think about it, why would Russ strip you of points?
    You did disappear for a time from the forums.
    You did leave a crybaby message in your profile.
    You have not been punished, that is true, taking your fake championship away from you was not enough, you should have been banned from the site.

Don't try to blame others for what you yourself did. You always try to twist everything to suit yourself, do you think people are stupid? Really give folks some credit for being way smarter than you think they are.

-VR
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 22:481 edit
    Actually Russ did nothing of the sort.
    Robbie your guilt is clearly pointed out by Russ in the OP of Thread 172815.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 22:48
    Spirituality forum is spiritually dead.
    It was dead when you were there too ...
    Prolly worse!!
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '17 22:48
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    So why did you leave Spirituality?
    Surely something happened
    I did not leave spirituality, I left the site. It was a culmination of various events and other elements that I don't want to go into.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree