1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 May '19 02:19
    Get ready for these suspects, all Democrats, to be in the news in a month or so. A good time to be a Republican. I promise to debate civilly, and truly, I just want there to be peace among all the people. Will be glad when Barr wraps this up, let’s get on with the business of the country,

We can start with the potholes and bridges!, πŸ›πŸ””πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    29 May '19 02:49
    Comey is a Republican.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 May '19 03:12
    @vivify said
    Comey is a Republican.
    Oops you nailed me. But I can explain.....I’m ready for it to end and I kinda see them all as a cluster.
  4. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    29 May '19 03:50
    @vivify said
    Comey is a Republican.
    In name only
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    29 May '19 03:53
    @averagejoe1 said
    Oops you nailed me.
    How did you edit that out of your post without it showing as "edited"?
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 May '19 04:00
    @vivify said
    How did you edit that out of your post without it showing as "edited"?
    Don’t know of what you speak. I just hit quote, and typed. Nuthin to edit
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    29 May '19 04:03
    @lemon-lime said
    In name only
    Why? When he sabotaged Hillary only days before the election, he was a Republican hero.
  8. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    29 May '19 04:17
    @vivify said
    Why? When he sabotaged Hillary only days before the election, he was a Republican hero.
    Do you mean the same Hillary he personally exonerated after painstakingly listing her crimes?
    Or are you talking about a different Hillary?
  9. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    29 May '19 04:23
    @lemon-lime said
    Do you mean the same Hillary he personally exonerated after painstakingly listing her crimes?
    Or are you talking about a different Hillary?
    When did Comey "exonerate" Hillary? What were his exact words?
  10. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    29 May '19 04:361 edit
    @vivify said
    When did Comey "exonerate" Hillary? What were his exact words?
    He essentially exonerated her when he added 'intent' into the mix, to make it appear there were no crimes because she didn't mean to do anything wrong.
    How can you call what Comey did to get her off the hook and avoid prison "sabotage"?
  11. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    29 May '19 04:44
    @lemon-lime said
    He essentially exonerated her when he added 'intent' into the mix, to make it appear there were no crimes because she didn't mean to do anything wrong.
    How can you call Comey getting her off the hook the way he did "sabotage"?
    He released a statement (against FBI protocol) saying he had dirt on Hillary only days before the election. That's pretty clearly sabotage.

Again, when did Comey say what you claimed? What were his exact words? Do you have a link?
  12. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    29 May '19 05:05
    @vivify said
    He released a statement (against FBI protocol) saying he had dirt on Hillary only days before the election. That's pretty clearly sabotage.

Again, when did Comey say what you claimed? What were his exact words? Do you have a link?
    I said that was what Comey did. Where do you see me saying those were his exact words?
    I saw it as it was happening. I'm not an attorney, but even I could see what he was doing.
    And no, I'm not going to waste time and effort trying to explain this to you.
  13. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    29 May '19 05:391 edit
    This is irritating.
    Destroying evidence isn't a crime? Seriously, was Hillary having an aoc moment?

"Like, yeah, I was hitting it with a hammer because, you know, I wanted to fix it and make it work better."
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    29 May '19 10:46
    @vivify said

Grassley and Graham issued a statement that “Comey had already prepared a statement exonerating Clinton before the FBI had finished their work, their probe-“. I googled that, but don’t see where Comey, who did exonerate (to clear, find free from guilt or blame) her, didnt.use the word exonerated. Yes, he def saved us from her, I think, by his random, ill-conceived actions prior to the election.
  15. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    29 May '19 11:371 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Grassley and Graham issued a statement that “Comey had already prepared a statement exonerating Clinton before the FBI had finished their work, their probe-“. I googled that, but don’t see where Comey, who did exonerate (to clear, find free from guilt or blame) her, didnt.use the word exonerated. Yes, he def saved us from her, I think, by his random, ill-conceived actions prior to the election.
    https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/31/politics/comey-clinton-investigation/index.html

Comey drafted Clinton exoneration before finishing investigation, GOP senators say

No wonder you guys aren't posting links. This is merely a claim from only *two* pro-Trump Republicans, who seem angry that Comey turned on Pussy Grabber. They tried to claim Comey, before finishing an actual investigation, let Hillary off the hook.

In other words, this whole "Comey exonerated Hillary" claim is unsubstantiated Republican BS.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree