hombre
    Glendale AZ
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 05:26
    on the analize board are we limited to the number of moves you can make
  2. e4
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 12:12
    No you can make as many moves as you like.

But be careful, it, to my cost, accepts illegal moves. If you accidently move
    a piece illegally it allows it and if if you fail to notice it and then analyses the
    board, pick a move go back to the main screen and play it you could be in trouble.
  3. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 14:48
    Originally posted by @greenpawn34
    No you can make as many moves as you like.

But be careful, it, to my cost, accepts illegal moves. If you accidently move
    a piece illegally it allows it and if if you fail to notice it and then analyses the
    board, pick a move go back to the main screen and play it you could be in trouble.
    But it does have the nice feature that if one's position doesn't look too good one can add a few extra pieces to make it into an imaginary win. It won't help in the real game, but it keeps me happy anyway.
  4. SubscriberRagwort
    Senecio Jacobaea
    Yorkshire
    Moves
    09 Jun '18 16:01
    Don't forget you can also make multiple moves for the same side too - great for Capablanca style endgame analysis! Beware if you are using the one on the android app: the back arrow returns the board to the position 1 ply before the actual position in the game on the main board. I and others have sent feedback but Russ does NOTHING 😉
  5. Joined
    14 Jun '18
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 19:17

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree