1. Joined
    17 May '09
    Moves
    30 Jun '09 21:29
    Originally posted by orion25
    I think he accidently cliked the offer draw button... maybe he isnt so good at engames or thought he was losing (maybe he tought he was down half a point of material because he didnt have a bischop!) anyhow good job accepting the draw 😉
    haha i actually offered the draw....

i was lucky enough he accepted.
  2. Standard memberorion25
    Art is hard
    Moves
    30 Jun '09 21:531 edit
    Originally posted by Romanticus
    33.Kh4 is suicide.
    31....,Nc2 32.Re2,Rd3+ 33.Kh4??,Nd4 attacking the rook on e2 and threatening Rxd2! followed by the knightfork on f3 and Black wins a piece and the game.I don't see a way to prevent the loss of a piece.

White's king belongs on g2 simply because there's nowhere else to go without losing a piece.
    yes its true, its the same blunder that was already stated, but a move earlier, I guess that pretty much shows that Kh4 is impossible, Kg2 be it then, which means white has no chance to try and create a passed pawn and is thus completely lost...

I'm off to study tactics
  3. Joined
    30 Mar '09
    Moves
    30 Jun '09 22:08
    Originally posted by orion25
    I'm off to study tactics
    LOL!
    You were doing fine.You had the knightfork idea,just needed to work it out a bit further.

I don't believe White is completely lost.Think he has drawing chances.
    It won't be easy though.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree