1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 02:02
    Would like to play friend in Ireland while we are both on the board, time limits , etc
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 02:22
    Originally posted by @averagejoe1
    Would like to play friend in Ireland while we are both on the board, time limits , etc
    email?
  3. Donationketchuplover
    Isolated Pawn
    Wisconsin USA
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 02:54
    Try instantchess.com...chesscube.com...chess24.com...lichess.org...or just google it 🙂
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    12 Jan '18 15:34
    Can't you both be logged onto RHP at th same 'real' time now? I do it all the time with an opponent in England. We can make moves back and forth quite easily as long as we both stay online. I suspect we could play a complete game almost the same as playing OTB. Only thing that's different is needing to update the page regularly, which isn't really a problem.

And there is also the 'blitz' link at the top of the page. They are unrated games but you can set it up with plenty of time to play a regular game if you want. So that would be real time without the need to update the page.

Or am I totally missing what you are talking about?
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    14 Jan '18 15:25
    Of course, RHP is adequate for real time play for sure, I guess I'm getting too fancy to want absolute table chess! Many thanks for replies
  6. Joined
    21 Oct '15
    Moves
    14 Jan '18 18:43
    This might help 🙂
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/technology-42657084/ces-2018-square-off-smart-chessboard-moves-its-own-pieces
  7. Joined
    11 Jan '09
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 14:04
    Have you considered playchess.com? I believe you use a chess base account to log on.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree