1. Joined
    23 Oct '18
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 13:131 edit
    Hi

I recently have seen some excellent players on this site that have played well and have been unbeaten until they are banned , and for what because they are winning games and not losing they get banned for nothing .. not being funny but unless you have proof you can't go around making false accusations .

If players are not losing and are winning it shows they are good and use brains . Don't hate on players because they haven't lost maybe try pkaying better to beat them.

Counterbalance to false accusations
  2. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 14:28
    @joseph-long said
    Hi

I recently have seen some excellent players on this site that have played well and have been unbeaten until they are banned , and for what because they are winning games and not losing they get banned for nothing .. not being funny but unless you have proof you can't go around making false accusations .

If players are not losing and are winning it shows they are ...[text shortened]... use they haven't lost maybe try pkaying better to beat them.

Sounds like an attempted preemption from one making plans for future cheating. 😀
  3. Joined
    23 Oct '18
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 19:26
    Nah I use my brain that God gave me you see I don't need to cheat... funny really all users on these forums sit on their high horse and nudge other players ... yet they don't have it in them to challenge the users ....
  4. Joined
    22 May '10
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 02:49
    @joseph-long said
    Nah I use my brain that God gave me you see I don't need to cheat... funny really all users on these forums sit on their high horse and nudge other players ... yet they don't have it in them to challenge the users ....
    Interesting maybe history has some answers.JosephKinky22 (banned),JosephLong56,,JosephLong22,Josephlong69, JosephAndrewLong,JosephLong268,JosephLong21,Joseph Andrew Long (Banned(,JosephlsAwsome,JosephLong1992,JosephAndrewLong2, Josephus54 (banned),JosephLong286,Joseph4Arwen,Joseph4Kirsten,Joseph4Ciara, JosephLong2, JosephLong360 Need I say more
  5. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 04:30
    @joseph-long said
    Does your "God-given brain" also give you the ability to beat the best chess engines, or is the reality that man-made technology can triumph over what God provides any day of the week?
  6. Joined
    23 Oct '18
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 08:30
    They ain't my accounts lol
  7. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 12:34
    @joseph-long said
    Hi

If players are not losing and are winning it shows they are ...[text shortened]... use they haven't lost maybe try pkaying better to beat them.

If players are not losing and are winning it shows they are good and use brains...

That would be true if they really are using brains, and many do, but some are using computers...not brains. You can't be sure of either these days, so I would caution against making blanket statements like this.
  8. Joined
    22 May '10
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 18:25
    @joseph-long said
    They ain't my accounts lol
    Not sure what your trying to prove but it's not working for you.If you didn't post in the forums you would have some credibility.Were the "excellent players" you said you observed recently , friends from England or do you have dissocciative issues. XXXsecurityXXX,JJMurda28,TheKingDestroyer,MortalWarrior42,Phoenixl lunter
    JosephKinky22. Did you try and copy them.The similarities are fantastic 😉
  9. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 16:28
    Any legitimate strong players can always prove it by winning games against strong players using moves that do NOT match the top engine choices at a higher percentage than Magnus Carlsen's moves do. 😛
  10. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 16:59
    Players don't get banned because of accusations.. false or otherwise. If players are banned it's because they violated one of the terms of service.
  11. Joined
    22 May '10
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 21:48
    @thaughbaer said
    Players don't get banned because of accusations.. false or otherwise. If players are banned it's because they violated one of the terms of service.
    Case in point.I suspect there is no point banning someone who reappears anyway and does the same thing .Untill he/she becomes a real nuisance, better to know who they are and keep them in their place.Otherwise it's just round and round in circles.
  12. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 22:34
    @joseph-long said
    Hi

if you weren't such a dipstick you might pass unnoticed for a while
    when I played you and resigned you didn't seem to understand the reason why
    so I'm assuming that you are not very strong and using an engine

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree