1. Fear The Cow
    Moves
    02 Feb '06 13:08
    Originally posted by Steve Exeter
    Yeah, I saw that, I thought they were in chronological order, but they're not. Still don't see why his tournament wins haven't been scratched through like the others.
    No-ones has ...

fckallie is still there
  2. Joined
    26 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Feb '06 13:111 edit
    Originally posted by Chakan
    No-ones has ...

fckallie is still there
    If you drill into them they're not - check mine and Fckallie's. They have lines through our names.
  3. Fear The Cow
    Moves
    02 Feb '06 13:15
    If you drill into them they're not - check mine and Fckallie's. They have lines through our names.
    I`m going to tournaments -> Tournaments overview -> then going from there

seems to have lines through his name as well?
  4. Joined
    26 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Feb '06 13:17
    Ah yes, you're right. I had the contrast turned down on this screen! 😕
  5. Standard memberwormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    We're All Gonna Go!
    Moves
    02 Feb '06 13:22
    What's the point in that, it didn't save Ironman31!

level OTB. There are people here who can attest to my real ability and did when I was first banned.

I just never expected in my wildest dreams to be booted off here before some of the players who haven't lost a game and have ratings approaching 2300!

We ought to get this thread back on topic, or at least off the topic of my ban, or it will be closed or deleted.
    well, I was just trying to give ideas you could use to clear your name instead of debating it. right or wrong, no amount of words is going to make any difference, you need to show something concrete.
  6. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    02 Feb '06 14:45
    Mike, have you made any study of the players, ratings and results of the matches at Chess Knights or are you just talking off the top of your head? 😕

I have played 130 games at Chess Knights, my current rating is 1694, and my highest rating has been 1823. I have won 76 [59%], lost 49 [38%] but only drawn 5 [3%] so either I'm not using an engine (or ...[text shortened]... and do some real analysis then please contact me via PM and I’ll forward them the games.
    As I rove from site to site for the sake of my chess reviews, I will add ChessKnights to my list. Expect me there when I have completed my time at ChessHere.com (a site with a long ways to go, but an ambitious and conscientious administrator) and QueenAlice (potentially one of the better sites--ask Bowmann who plays there under another name).

In the meantime, exy (Steve Exeter) could you give us a brief review on these forums? What are the chief merits of ChessKnights relative to RHP, aside from the fact that they haven't banned you yet?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree