07 Oct '22 16:32
    YouTube&t=3s
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    07 Oct '22 17:17
    @Daodejing

Do you post on any other topic than the behaviour of Magnus?
  3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    07 Oct '22 19:381 edit
    @daodejing said
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Kz7bo5tKE&t=3s
    Mr. Carlsen is by no means perfect, but his behavior through the years has not been all that bad. In addition, he has given his own time and efforts working with UNICEF, to raise funds for the children and families caught in the aftermath of political conflict. So, before you continue your crusade against Mr. Carlsen, maybe you should look in the mirror and write down what you see - or are you afraid to?
  4. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    08 Oct '22 05:18
    LOL - he is a role model! He still won the game! 😀
  5. Joined
    04 Sep '22
    Moves
    09 Oct '22 10:54
    @mchill
    Magnus was a great world champion. But here he made a huge mistake. I'm only against biased reports - slander without any proof is an offense Hans could sue for at any time - it's also very negative for the reputation of the chess world.
    Not defending the World Championship anymore, looking like a bad loser, unproven accusations OTB against a super talent, playing drunk - this is really not exemplary as he used to be!
    He seems psychologically aimless as if in a crisis of self-discovery. I wish he would mature enough to apologize to Hans and to the chess world for the nonsensical accusation. I wish both players a matured successful future.
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 Oct '22 16:09
    @daodejing said
    @mchill
    Magnus was a great world champion. But here he made a huge mistake. I'm only against biased reports - slander without any proof is an offense Hans could sue for at any time - it's also very negative for the reputation of the chess world.
    Not defending the World Championship anymore, looking like a bad loser, unproven accusations OTB against a super talent, playin ...[text shortened]... to the chess world for the nonsensical accusation. I wish both players a matured successful future.
    And if you'd just posted that, instead of spamming the forum with YouSausage links, you wouldn't have been taken for yet another sock puppet for YouKnowWho.
  7. e4
    Moves
    10 Oct '22 02:42
    Hi Daodejing,

'I wish both players a matured successful future.'

No! We want our chess players never to grow up. These Peter Pan's types with their non-adult behaviour (bless them) keep the forums going. Without the occasional incident things would be very boring.

We will have to wait and see if Magnus forgives Hans or visa-versa.
    If Magnus plays him again after saying he never will we would
    have to take that as a form of forgiveness. Both might request not to
    shake hands like Topalov and Kramnik did for a while. (Karpov and
    Korchnoi went through that stage as well.)
  8. Joined
    04 Sep '22
    Moves
    10 Oct '22 09:23
    @greenpawn34
    聖人皆孩之。shèng rén jiē hái zhī。
    :-) "For the wise man, they all are like children." (Laozi, Daodejing, ch. 49, 13) :-)
  9. Standard memberSchlecter
    The King of Board
    Solar System
    Moves
    11 Oct '22 11:54
    I would like to know ... who is the lady in that video?

Now, well it seems chess world is kind of so formal....
    Magnus seems would like to have "a life" outside of chess.
  10. Joined
    04 Sep '22
    Moves
    14 Oct '22 12:13

Removed by poster

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree