1. California
    Moves
    20 May '03 03:27
    Originally posted by Jay Peatea
    Where there is a well there is a way, Since the king can do anything, get him to turn the wall of glass into some meat & the wall of water into bread. Then get him to turn the banana into a knife & small grill. Break up the throne (if it is not made of wood get the king to turn it into wood) & put it in the bucket. Light a piece of wood from the wall of f ...[text shortened]... rt anywhere you like!
    I think that covers everthing....................................phew:'(
    If the king can do anything, he can make himself not die of a heart attack๐Ÿ˜›
  2. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    21 May '03 04:34
    Next time remember how you got in! ๐Ÿ˜ต
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '03
    Moves
    21 May '03 09:441 edit
    What's in the paper bag?
  4. Norway
    Moves
    21 May '03 19:22
    Obvious_Overture: As I have stated earlier, I know no solution to this puzzle.
  5. Joined
    22 Jun '01
    Moves
    22 May '03 12:15
    possibly you could furnish us with more background on where you found this puzzle? don't you think it would be interesting to know if there is a solution after so much conjecture?
  6. R.I.P.
    Moves
    22 May '03 20:50
    Originally posted by padfoot
    What if the king is not happy about you trying to leave? ๐Ÿ˜›
    Your not trying to leave, you just want to cook hamburgers for the King!
  7. R.I.P.
    Moves
    22 May '03 20:54
    Originally posted by genius
    yeah-what if he refuses to use his powers for your uses?...
    The king loves hamburgers, why should the king not help someone who just wants to please him by making him some tasty food ?
  8. R.I.P.
    Moves
    22 May '03 21:11
    Originally posted by jersey
    If the king can do anything, he can make himself not die of a heart attack๐Ÿ˜›
    The question did say the king can do anything, but it did not say that the king knew everything. If he doesn't know that he is going to have a heart attack & die, he won't have time to do anything about it (assuming it is a swift one of course)........

Of course there is always plan B

By lateral thinking, Imagine the cross shape room is square & full of boxes, in other words a box room. Then think yourself outside the box.

or plan c

Get the rope & skip over one of the walls.

or plan D

Stand very close to the wall of fire & break out in a sweat.

or plan E the old favourite

Ripe the paper bag in half, two half's make a whole, escape through the hole.

๐Ÿ™„
  9. DonationAnthem
    The Ferocious Camel
    g1
    Moves
    23 May '03 18:30
    You don't need to get out of the room because you already are. the truth is that the walls are really keeping the rest of the universe in. you, the king and the rest are truly the only things outside.
  10. Norway
    Moves
    25 May '03 21:01
    Originally posted by Obvious_Overture
    possibly you could furnish us with more background on where you found this puzzle? don't you think it would be interesting to know if there is a solution after so much conjecture?
    According to this guy who gave me the problem, the problem was created by a employee at the Microsoft corp. This person is named Alex Lee, and even though he's got a high position in Microsoft, I have yet to find any solution to this problem.
  11. Joined
    22 Jun '01
    Moves
    26 May '03 10:11
    enough said.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree