Moves
    26 Dec '04 03:43
    that's a good riddle
  2. Joined
    30 Jul '04
    Moves
    29 Dec '04 23:33
    Originally posted by Acolyte
    Maybe everyone answers the question the same way. I do many things which murderers do, such as eat and sleep - but it doesn't mean I've killed anyone!
    I am not saying that you have killed anyone all i am saying is that this is not a riddle but more of a psychological question that they asked to many many many violent criminals and they all answered the same way. The conclusion was that if one answers the same way then they are more prone to causing violence.....i never said that if you answered the way the original poster said was the answer, which i did not, you have the thoughts and mind of a criminal.....not saying you are and not saying you are violent but just saying you think like a serial killer basicly...and more than likely you would be a good cop or something....just dont take what i say to be offensive just think of this as more than a riddle.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '05 11:29
    It was a criminal psychologist that originally came up with this riddle, supposedly anyone that gets the answer correct has a high probability of being a psychopathic personality.
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '05
    Moves
    05 Jan '05 12:03
    The woman wanted to have the dream again.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree