1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Sep '19 15:02
    https://www.ibtimes.sg/researchers-discover-drug-that-can-reverse-persons-ageing-process-32359
    We'll see if this works, no control group was in this small study but it could still work out.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    09 Sep '19 09:06
    @sonhouse

So the Contents is that the socalled epigenetic Clock can possibly be rewound using a mix of Hormones and Diabetes medication.

The size of the effect (About 2,5 years) and the size (small) of the group are a cause to be very cautious About a rejunvenation Cure. Since the Thymus is in the Focus of the Research every adult Person is probably out anyway… (growth Hormone is a hin About the affected age Group)
  3. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    13 Sep '19 16:26
    @sonhouse said
    https://www.ibtimes.sg/researchers-discover-drug-that-can-reverse-persons-ageing-process-32359
    We'll see if this works, no control group was in this small study but it could still work out.
    It's just growth hormone. More accurately this should be called regeneration, not rejuvenation.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Sep '19 14:27
    @wildgrass
    Does that explain the relatively low level of such a rebuild? A couple of years? I mean for me at 78 yo, a couple of years wouldn't even be noticeable I would think.
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    14 Sep '19 16:00
    @sonhouse said
    @wildgrass
    Does that explain the relatively low level of such a rebuild? A couple of years? I mean for me at 78 yo, a couple of years wouldn't even be noticeable I would think.
    Possibly as a treatment, growth hormone could improve quality of life in older individuals. You could maintain muscle mass for longer for example. A few years of extra mobility could mean a lot. But as the article points out, growth hormone treatment also causes diabetes.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Sep '19 07:24
    @wildgrass
    Didn't know there was a connection between growth hormone and diabetes. My wife developed diabetes a few years ago but it seemed in her case because of her medical condition requiring repeated use of strong doses of steroids, in her case, prednisone, which also caused huge bruises just under her skin.
    And now she has diabetes and has to stick herself before every meal. And use a couple of different kinds of insulin, short acting and long acting injections.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Sep '19 21:00
    @sonhouse said
    I suggest a cream called "anti-Bernie"

It is a formula based upon the genetics of Bernie Sanders.

They have simply taken his genetic code and produced the inverse and put it in the cream.

It works like magic!!
  8. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    17 Sep '19 08:00
    @whodey said
    I suggest a cream called "anti-Bernie"

It is a formula based upon the genetics of Bernie Sanders.

They have simply taken his genetic code and produced the inverse and put it in the cream.

It works like magic!!
    As you are evidently not interested in science and just want to spreas the propagande against all Things relating to the US Democratic Party, please Refrain to post anywhere but the debates froum.

Thank you.

If you are interested in scientific discussion and I misunderstood, please begin trying to explain to me the Concept of "Inversion" of the genetic code.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree