1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Jan '14 21:22
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    That is because atheists have been blinded to the truth by evilution.
    Must be catching, a whole lot of your Christian buddies believe in evolution too.

Maybe you will catch the evolution disease someday too.

Nah, that would be wishing for too much. Sorry I brought it up.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Jan '14 23:591 edit
    Originally posted by woodypusher
    http://entertainment.msn.com/beacon/openhtml3_v2.aspx?channelindex=4&from=en-us_msnhpvidmod&ptid=75f6c941-b52a-4523-915f-3fe2acd758fd#/video/82fcd9a2-c46e-43e9-8c66-86e56b91550e
    There is no bolstering of the evolution theory here. The evolution theory is dead.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Jan '14 03:48
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Must be catching, a whole lot of your Christian buddies believe in evolution too.

Maybe you will catch the evolution disease someday too.

Nah, that would be wishing for too much. Sorry I brought it up.
    You mean that evolution does not mean that God was not designing everything? Say it isn't so.

Yes, some who believe in God also believe in evolution. In the same way some who do not believe in God believe in evolution.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Jan '14 06:13
    Originally posted by Eladar
    You mean that evolution does not mean that God was not designing everything? Say it isn't so.

Yes, some who believe in God also believe in evolution. In the same way some who do not believe in God believe in evolution.
    So in other words, only creationists are the true christians, those folk who believe in evolution are the ones going to hell.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Jan '14 14:17
    So in other words, only creationists are the true christians, those folk who believe in evolution are the ones going to hell.
    Not if they believe and put their faith in Christ. The blood of Christ can cover all sins of the faithful.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Jan '14 19:34
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Not if they believe and put their faith in Christ. The blood of Christ can cover all sins of the faithful.
    Like I said.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Jan '14 19:37
    I didn't say that. I do not believe that evolution is a salvation issue.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jan '14 23:25
    Originally posted by woodypusher
    This may come as a shock to delutionists but I wish I DID believe there was a heaven where I could see my parents again. I also wish there was a Rainbow Bridge where I can play with all the dogs I lost. I also would like 72 - or 1,000 - or 10,000 virgins waiting for me after I pass on. But believing something simply by wanting to...well that is an abilit ...[text shortened]... usually work on religious people. Otherwise, there wouldn't be religious people.
    ~ Doris Egan
    "Delutionists"??

Despite your "above the radar" number of thumbs up, I'll take a wild stab here and guess that you mean "devolutionists", or maybe "de-evolutionists".

And remember, you must Whip It!
  9. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    18 Jan '14 09:40
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "Delutionists"??

Despite your "above the radar" number of thumbs up, I'll take a wild stab here and guess that you mean "devolutionists", or maybe "de-evolutionists".

It looks like wordplay to me.
  10. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    18 Jan '14 09:406 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "Delutionists"??

"devolutionists" are people that agree with the policy of creating more local political control at the expense of at least some of the national government control:

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=devolutionist+define
    "...Devolution is the statutory granting of powers from the central government of a sovereign state to government at a subnational level, such as a regional, local, or state level. It is a form of decentralization. ..."

-not sure of the relevance this would have here to delutionists:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/delusionist
    “...one given to deluding or to having delusions ...”
    (but I also found this: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=delusionist )

-but perhaps you know something here I don't.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree