Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Science Forum

Science Forum

  1. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    16 Apr '15 18:10
    Scientist prove themselve wrong again

    "out of africa" theory proven wrong

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z9NWJrWKRY
  2. 16 Apr '15 18:40
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Scientist prove themselve wrong again

    "out of africa" theory proven wrong

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z9NWJrWKRY
    Please stay out of the science forum as you know quite well that you have no intention of discussing real science.
  3. 16 Apr '15 19:01
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Please stay out of the science forum as you know quite well that you have no intention of discussing real science.
    What? Have you forgotten your promise once again?
    You made a deal and you brake it?

    The deal was: You stay out of Science Forum and I stay out of Spiritual Forum, don't you remember?
  4. 16 Apr '15 19:46 / 5 edits
    Oh not another anti-science idiot who doesn't understand how science works.

    First a scientific theory is made on the bases of all the current evidence.
    Then new evidence comes to light that either indicates that theory to be less probable or disproves that theory.
    So then a new better theory is made on the bases of that new evidence in addition to all the old evidence.
    That is just how good science works; attempts are made to adapt the theories to all the most up-to-date evidence; not adapt the evidence to the current theories. So good science evolves by adapting to new evidence, just like it should do. It is never a failure of science to disprove a scientific theory; it is a triumph of science to disprove a scientific theory! -because doing that generally points the way to a better one.
  5. 16 Apr '15 20:32 / 1 edit
    Posted in Thread 159672, "How does the universes expand?", page 5:

    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Okay, I'll make a deal with you. If you will stop trolling my threads I will stay out of the Science Forum.

    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    That's a deal.
  6. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    16 Apr '15 20:42
    Big Bang theory wrong - Big Bang never happened, Black Holes dont exist new theory claims

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_54mkhf5SM
  7. 16 Apr '15 20:52
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Big Bang theory wrong - Big Bang never happened, Black Holes dont exist new theory claims

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_54mkhf5SM
    So you are still trying? No honor? Making a deal that doesn't mean anything? Don't you remember the two latest try?

    Can one trust a christian? Do christians lie? You answer these questions, RJHinds, and you better answer them truthfully!
  8. 16 Apr '15 21:32 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Big Bang theory wrong - Big Bang never happened, Black Holes dont exist new theory claims

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_54mkhf5SM
    read my previous post: then stop trolling. We are not interested in your warped opinion on science so you are just wasting your time anyway posting here.
  9. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    16 Apr '15 22:30
    Originally posted by humy
    read my previous post: then stop trolling. We are not interested in your warped opinion on science so you are just wasting your time anyway posting here.
    I concur with that. Go back to trolling the spiritual world.
  10. 23 Apr '15 16:09
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Can one trust a christian? Do christians lie? You answer these questions, RJHinds, and you better answer them truthfully!
    IME a. more so than the average human, but still not perfectly, because b. IME less so than the average human, but still not never; but c. none of those have anything to do with Hindsey.
  11. 23 Apr '15 16:27
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    IME a. more so than the average human, but still not perfectly, because b. IME less so than the average human, but still not never; but c. none of those have anything to do with Hindsey.
    If it has nothing to do with RJHinds, then what is your point with your posting?
  12. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    25 Apr '15 17:22
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    If it has nothing to do with RJHinds, then what is your point with your posting?
    Maybe he is trying to say Hindsight is 20/20
  13. 25 Apr '15 17:32
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    If it has nothing to do with RJHinds, then what is your point with your posting?
    Giving a serious answer to your question, which you would never have had from him.