1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 May '18 23:25
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Why are you ignoring the fact we have a narcissistic sociopath who never reads and now shown he didn't even know the difference between HIV and HPV, and never reads.

How in the HELL can you condemn Obama and overlook the real fact we have such a person now as POTUS?

It sounds to me like you are just another racist and that is the bottom line of your ...[text shortened]... cameras?

What would it take for you to add all this absolute CRAP up and decide he has to go?
    I condemn Trump for bombing Syria before an investigation could take place both times.
    Will you condemn Obama for invading Libya?
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 May '18 12:28
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    I condemn Trump for bombing Syria before an investigation could take place both times.
    Will you condemn Obama for invading Libya?
    I don't condemn trump for that, I condemn trump for being treasonous and an immoral bastard.

I don't know all the facts about Libya but I know I would not have done it but you have to realize these kind of decisions are based on advisers so they would share the blame also.
    I am certainly not condoning Obama's actions there but I would not condemn.

Do you condemn Obama for killing Bin Laden?
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 May '18 14:12
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    I don't condemn trump for that, I condemn trump for being treasonous and an immoral bastard.

I don't know all the facts about Libya but I know I would not have done it but you have to realize these kind of decisions are based on advisers so they would share the blame also.
    I am certainly not condoning Obama's actions there but I would not condemn.

Do you condemn Obama for killing Bin Laden?
    Treasonous? There is no evidence of treason. You would like to think so, but that is just your illogical partisan bias.

Bill Clinton is immoral too. Do you condemn him for being immoral?
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Jul '18 13:36
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-poison/uk-urges-russia-to-give-details-of-nerve-attack-after-two-more-people-struck-down-idUSKBN1JV0TY

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/04/03/557336/No-evidence-nerve-agent-came-from-Russia-UK-scientists

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree