1. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    14 Sep '15 15:43
    This is as a result of California's current record-setting drought that began in 2012;

http://phys.org/news/2015-09-sierra-nevada-snowpack-lowest-years.html

"We should be prepared for this type of snow drought to occur much more frequently because of rising temperatures," Trouet said. "Anthropogenic warming is making the drought more severe."
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Sep '15 22:34
    Originally posted by humy
    This is as a result of California's current record-setting drought that began in 2012;

http://phys.org/news/2015-09-sierra-nevada-snowpack-lowest-years.html

"We should be prepared for this type of snow drought to occur much more frequently because of rising temperatures," Trouet said. "Anthropogenic warming is making the drought more severe."
    Of course Metal head will poo poo any of that 'nonsense'.....
  3. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    15 Sep '15 08:444 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Of course Metal head will poo poo any of that 'nonsense'.....
    He automatically poo poos any science that contradicts his beliefs. He has no genuine curiously for scientific truths or any other truth. He has already long decided what the truth is and long decided to believe whatever he wants to believe regardless of the truth the evidence might point to and he will never change those beliefs and he is right and all the scientists that know vastly more than him and are vastly smarter than him (some with 160+ IQ which puts them way out of my league let alone his! ) and therefore inevitably disagree with his many ignorant opinions on science are all wrong that is that. He will never adapt his beliefs to the evidence, only adapt the evidence to his beliefs like he has done. He is no better than some of the religions nuts that sometimes come here and I see striking similarities in the appalling delusional arrogant attitude. He is a kind of trolling 'quasi-religious' nut.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Sep '15 11:33
    Originally posted by humy
    He automatically poo poos any science that contradicts his beliefs. He has no genuine curiously for scientific truths or any other truth. He has already long decided what the truth is and long decided to believe whatever he wants to believe regardless of the truth the evidence might point to and he will never change those beliefs and he is right and all the sci ...[text shortened]... s in the appalling delusional arrogant attitude. He is a kind of trolling 'quasi-religious' nut.
    I have noticed the similarity to the tactics of him V Hinds. If his chess rating wasn't so low, I would accuse him of having 2 accounts.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree