1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Mar '22 05:24
    I tried to create I thread critical of Trump and the RHP auto censor would not let me. I think it might be because I pointed out the CIA under Trump attempted to do something to Jullian Assange and I used a word that started with "a" and has 4 Ss in that word.

I appealed for the thread to be created but have heard nothing yet. Nothing in the thread violated posting guidelines. I could understand if I had used the "a" word in a context that called for violence, but I did not do that.

Where is my anti Trump thread?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Mar '22 09:05
    @metal-brain said
    I tried to create I thread critical of Trump and the RHP auto censor would not let me. I think it might be because I pointed out the CIA under Trump attempted to do something to Jullian Assange and I used a word that started with "a" and has 4 Ss in that word.

I appealed for the thread to be created but have heard nothing yet. Nothing in the thread violated posting gu ...[text shortened]... ord in a context that called for violence, but I did not do that.

The bigger question is why was this in the Science Forum?

I know you make fun of science on a daily basis, but come on.
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    15 Mar '22 17:08
    @metal-brain said

I appealed for the thread to be created but have heard nothing yet. Nothing in the thread violated posting gu ...[text shortened]... ord in a context that called for violence, but I did not do that.

It is a good idea to just talk about facts and their interpretaion in science. Judging is not recommended.
    And thsi thread belongs probably into the Help Forum.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Mar '22 02:14
    @suzianne said
    The bigger question is why was this in the Science Forum?

I know you make fun of science on a daily basis, but come on.
    I thought I was posting on the debate forum. It happens sometimes.
    Here is one of the links I posted on the thread I called "If Trump is not a creep...".
    That "a" words seems to trigger an auto-censor. I guess I will have to substitute murder for the "a" word from now on assuming that is the word that triggered it.

https://www.democracynow.org/2021/9/28/cia_julian_assange_assassination_plot
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Mar '22 10:441 edit
    @metal-brain said
    I thought I was posting on the debate forum. It happens sometimes.
    Here is one of the links I posted on the thread I called "If Trump is not a creep...".
    That "a" words seems to trigger an auto-censor. I guess I will have to substitute murder for the "a" word from now on assuming that is the word that triggered it.

https://www.democracynow.org/2021/9/28/cia_julian_assange_assassination_plot
    Julian Assange doesn't have to be "assassinated".

Life in prison is good enough.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Mar '22 21:54
    @Metal-Brain
    You can try to beat the robot by going like this: A ssage
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '22 06:09
    @suzianne said
    Julian Assange doesn't have to be "assassinated".

Life in prison is good enough.
    That is not how evil people think.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Mar '22 20:45
    @Metal-Brain
    So you also want the firing squad. You get ok from your comrades to say that?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree