1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    15 Dec '17 12:14
    This is open to anyone...if you want to get the current beta version, you can use this link to opt in.

Beta Test RHP Android App

Thanks for helping. (You can always install the current release again if you no longer wish to participate)
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    23 Jan '18 10:51
    A new beta is live for conditional moves, if anyone would like to help, please sign up. Thanks.
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    26 Jan '18 21:16
    It seems the conditional moves are only available in "Quick Mode". I'd like to be able to use Deep Mode also.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    30 Jan '18 10:43
    Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
    It seems the conditional moves are only available in "Quick Mode". I'd like to be able to use Deep Mode also.
    That can wait for the next update, sorry.

Any problems with the current system?
  5. UK
    Moves
    16 Mar '18 19:391 edit
    Hi Russ. I've just noticed a new issue since the Android 8.1 March 2018 update. Waiting game notifications are now only working intermittently on my Google Pixel 2 XL. This was an issue that had gone away after the most recent app update. I've been trying to figure out the circumstances when notifications work and when they don't, but I can't see any pattern to it.
    Cheers, Martin
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    26 Mar '18 12:57
    Can you confirm you have the latest build of RHP from the app store?

The way notifications work has changed significantly, primarily because of issues on Android 8+,

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree