1. Joined
    07 Jun '05
    Moves
    5301
    22 Sep '17 13:15
    I have an open game, where my opponent is using his timebank.

    On the game details page, I can see a timebank remaining figure.
    But the "timebank remaining" is my timebank, not his.
    So right now I have no way of knowing how much time remains before I can grab that skull..
    Of course I can log into the website, but that defeats the point.
  2. SubscriberRagwort
    Ex Duris Gloria
    YO UK
    Joined
    04 Jul '09
    Moves
    103658
    25 Sep '17 14:24
    Another fault with the App is that ignored opponents' in game messages are visible.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Joined
    21 Feb '01
    Moves
    1793
    28 Sep '17 13:32
    Originally posted by @ragwort
    Another fault with the App is that ignored opponents' in game messages are visible.
    I'll be getting a new build up soon, both issues will be resolved, plus a few others missing things, such as showing players on vacation. Sorry for the delay.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Joined
    21 Feb '01
    Moves
    1793
    15 Nov '17 17:20
    Originally posted by @ragwort
    Another fault with the App is that ignored opponents' in game messages are visible.
    This fix is server side only, and will be rolled out tomorrow.
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Joined
    21 Feb '01
    Moves
    1793
    15 Nov '17 17:212 edits
    Originally posted by @gezza
    On the game details page, I can see a timebank remaining figure.
    But the "timebank remaining" is my timebank, not his.
    Latest build now shows both your and your opponent's timebank. Will aim to release by next week (v4.2.0 when it arrives in the playstore)

    edit : Above change will appear on IOS too within a few weeks.
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Joined
    21 Feb '01
    Moves
    1793
    23 Nov '17 17:31
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    1973
    25 Nov '17 09:36
    Originally posted by @russ
    Latest build now shows both your and your opponent's timebank. Will aim to release by next week (v4.2.0 when it arrives in the playstore)

    edit : Above change will appear on IOS too within a few weeks.
    Yes, there is the same time bank bug in the iPad version. I look forward to the iOS update (IOS is Cisco BTW; iOS is Apple).

    Cheers,
    moonbus
Back to Top