1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    19 Nov '12 13:423 edits
    One small change for the major upcoming site UI update I thought I'd mention - banner images for clan and clubs.

I won't go into preferred dimensions yet, as these could change, but worth thinking about now if this feature appeals to you. Example :

rhp_club_header.jpg
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    19 Nov '12 13:47
    As this work comes to an end now, I'll try to post more frequently about what things will look like before ramping up to release date.

On the whole, most things work as before, despite the modifications, so I hope everyone will be OK with it without too many problems.
  3. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    20 Nov '12 15:25
    Originally posted by Russ
    One small change for the major upcoming site UI update I thought I'd mention - banner images for clan and clubs.

I won't go into preferred dimensions yet, as these could change, but worth thinking about now if this feature appeals to you. Example :

[=/rhp_club_header.jpg]rhp_club_header.jpg[/]
    Aye, would ye stop muckin around with the banners and update the fookin' site already?!
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    20 Nov '12 15:37
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Aye, would ye stop muckin around with the banners and update the fookin' site already?!
    Ha! I was expecting "stop messing about with pretty pictures and give us feature x".
  5. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    20 Nov '12 19:37
    Originally posted by Russ
    Ha! I was expecting "stop messing about with pretty pictures and give us feature x".
    It's clear there will be no new feature X's until after the update. So we need the update to happen so we can get back to asking for new features. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree