1. Standard membermobster kitty
    mafia chief
    the safe house
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 12:01
    i find it hard to see to play better due to the very bright color scheme and the weird colors of the playing boards. i have to squint to look at the board.

here i am in the 700-800's but at lichess, which has a black field and colored board that are subdued i play in the high 1300's.

color scheme does make a difference to the old or with those with less than very good eyesight.
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 12:312 edits
    @mister-moggy said
    i find it hard to see to play better due to the very bright color scheme and the weird colors of the playing boards. i have to squint to look at the board.

here i am in the 700-800's but at lichess, which has a black field and colored board that are subdued i play in the high 1300's.

color scheme does make a difference to the old or with those with less than very good eyesight.
    Have you tried this? ---> FAQ
    It is found in the FAQ and may solve your problem with colors. These brand options have been around for quite some time now. I have been using 'play the immortal game.' and find that it is easy on my eyes. 'Time for chess' is also good.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    08 Oct '18 14:192 edits
    @mwmiller said
    'Time for chess' is also good.
    DailyChess New work in progress brand (my current preference) :

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree