1. SubscriberJayboman1579online
    Curmudgeon Supreme
    Jackson, Michigan
    Moves
    06 Sep '19 20:51
    Is there a way to tell the program how many games to list at a time? Seems like 30 is the default. I have no where near as many games going as others, but it is still a pain having to scroll down after each move is made to get to right list.
    If we can't configure that, is there any way the page numbers at the bottom could also be placed at the top?

Thanks!
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    06 Sep '19 21:35
    @jayboman1579 said
    Is there a way to tell the program how many games to list at a time? Seems like 30 is the default. I have no where near as many games going as others, but it is still a pain having to scroll down after each move is made to get to right list.
    If we can't configure that, is there any way the page numbers at the bottom could also be placed at the top?

Thanks!
    I think the default is 30 and I don't believe it can be changed.
    However on the left of the screen below manage games there's a tab called games status filter.
    Underneath are 3 options all, my move, opponents move.
    If you select "my move" that's all the screen will show.
    There's then various filters you can set on the right hand side to list these games according to the filter you choose
  3. SubscriberJayboman1579online
    Curmudgeon Supreme
    Jackson, Michigan
    Moves
    07 Sep '19 13:23
    @venda
    Thanks. I'll give that filter a try.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree