1. SubscriberBrrr
    King of Cool
    AUSTIN, TEXAS
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 08:01
    i cannot understand what has happened just now??? every time I try to change avatars, no matter which one I select from jpegs I have used in the past, the new avatar fails to upload, I keep getting back the messages: "photo failed to upload" at the top and "Sorry, this file type is unsupported" at the bottom, even though I'm using all the same avatars that I was using before???
    this happens with both smaller personal avatars and the larger profile banner avatars?
    does anyone happen to know what is causing this???

thanks
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 17:21
    @brrr said
    i cannot understand what has happened just now??? every time I try to change avatars, no matter which one I select from jpegs I have used in the past, the new avatar fails to upload, I keep getting back the messages: "photo failed to upload" at the top and "Sorry, this file type is unsupported" at the bottom, even though I'm using all the same avatars that I was using before??? ...[text shortened]... and the larger profile banner avatars?

thanks
    Follow the restrictions on file size and format.

Directions only help when followed.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 18:33
    @brrr said
    i cannot understand what has happened just now??? every time I try to change avatars, no matter which one I select from jpegs I have used in the past, the new avatar fails to upload, I keep getting back the messages: "photo failed to upload" at the top and "Sorry, this file type is unsupported" at the bottom, even though I'm using all the same avatars that I was using before??? ...[text shortened]... and the larger profile banner avatars?

thanks
    Yup, what Suzie Q said.

If the picture is too big it will not work.

-VR
  4. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    08 Aug '20 01:41
    @Very-Rusty
    Do 'Gifs' still work Rusty?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree