1. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    16 May '13 16:56
    Suggestion: give us the ability to track threads we have posted in, as well as the ability to watch for any posts by certain members. Notification could be similar to Games Waiting and Messages Unread.

Something like "X threads with new activity". If I click on it, I get a page with a list of the tracked threads. Once I click on the tracked thread, it disappears from the list. Once I've click on all the threads, the counter resets to 0.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    16 May '13 22:412 edits
    Great idea. Save us from having to hunt through particular pages over and over. Even a simple "bookmark this thread" option would be good.
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    17 May '13 08:45
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Great idea. Save us from having to hunt through particular pages over and over. Even a simple "bookmark this thread" option would be good.
    Probably it would already be helpful to have the colour coding of the flags of the active threads, say light blue for threads in which I posted and someone replied since (or just where I have posted, since I will see if I was the last poster anyway).
  4. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    28 May '13 20:26
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Suggestion: give us the ability to track threads we have posted in, as well as the ability to watch for any posts by certain members. Notification could be similar to Games Waiting and Messages Unread.

Something like "X threads with new activity". If I click on it, I get a page with a list of the tracked threads. Once I click on the tracked thread, it disappears from the list. Once I've click on all the threads, the counter resets to 0.
    How about a back button, to return to the post that someone is replying to, or a forward button to see a reply without reading everything in between?
  5. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    29 May '13 03:34
    Originally posted by normbenign
    How about a back button, to return to the post that someone is replying to, or a forward button to see a reply without reading everything in between?
    Sure - that is also useful.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree